Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Take me out to the ball game...

I am one very blessed "Nana". I have 4 wonderful grand children with one on the way! Our newest grand son will arrive just around Thanksgiving this year and we can't be more excited.

Each one of my grand children are special and unique and so much fun. Ranging from ages 18 months, 3 years, 8 1/2 years and yep- nearly 16 years old  (in 2015). And each of them have their own talents and likes that makes my world as Nana so much fun. 

Our oldest grand son, Damien, is a very talented baseball player- a pitcher to be exact. This 6'3" fast ball high school pitcher has been playing baseball for most of his life. And he loves it!

 
 
 
 

I am so lucky to be able to snap a few photos of Damien pitching during his freshman year in high school. These photos were taken while attending his games at the high school. I was limited to where I could stand and take pictures but I think I still managed to get a few good shots.....

No comments:

Post a Comment