Sunday, June 16, 2013

Vanessa- beauty and fun, all rolled into one.....



 I had have the great pleasure of knowing Vanessa and her family for over 25 years now. They have attended many of our family events and we have been honored to attend theirs. Vanessa just recently graduated from high school and wanted to have her graduation pictures taken by me. So we headed off to downtown Fullerton to explore the possible sites for the shoot. Of course we took the standard and yet very beautiful portraits of her that her parents would want but Vanessa had a few other things in mind too. You see, even though Vanessa is a smart and lovely gal (can we say "Hail to the Prom Queen"???), this girl has a bit of a crazy streak in her too. I love to take pictures of people who want to have fun. If you pose, I will be there to photograph it, and Vanessa did not disappoint. We took so many pictures that morning that I actually ran out of space on my memory card- she was just that fantastic. Yea, maybe a few of them aren't gong to hanging on the living room wall but you can be sure, they are treasured memories for Vanessa. Congrats and good luck at college.... I know you will shine brightly there.......

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment