Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

Hello all,
It's so good to be back.
I took a few years off from the photography business- okay, I retired for a while- but now, I am back and ready to start "capturing your memories" for you.

Photography is my passion.
It has been for most of my life. I try to take the pictures that will bring happy memories to your life for years to come.

When a disaster strikes (fire, flood, etc.), the first thing we grab is our photos. They are precious to us. I want to make sure you have lots of wonderful memories in the form of beautiful photos to treasure forward.

Offering a great product/ service while keeping my prices low is my main goal. Because I have little to no overhead, you know you won't overpay for the photos you want. From portraits to events, let me show you what I have to offer.
Prices to fit every budget.

First we discuss your photo session- time, place, clothing, etc. Then we do the photo shoot- most shoots last 45 minutes to an hour depending on the number of people in the pictures, clothing changes, and locations. About a week later, you will receive a CD with all your images on it. These are your pictures that you now own. You can order your pictures from anywhere you would like. 
It's truly that simple!
I am slowing getting all my ducks in a row so that I can serve your photography needs better.  I am excited about taking some refresher courses in digital imaging with all new equipment, I want to learn more tricks of the trade so I can offer you more. I plan on putting together a website soon. Details on that will follow.

Here a sampling of recent photos that I have done.
And more sample pictures will be posted soon. 
Let me show you what I can do for you.....

Beautiful pregnancy photos- Betsy.

And once those babies are born, a family picture is needed-
the Thayer family.

Love taking pictures of couples-
Lori and Steve

A stunning yet simple photo says a lot-
my beautiful grand daughter, Madyson


And family outdoor photos for their Christmas cards-
the Tice family

Grandma is going to love this picture of her grand kids-
the Meda family
 
Babies grow up fast- you can never have too many pictures of the little ones-
my sweetie grand daughter, Sophia


Unique graduation pictures- Daniel
   
I would love to meet with you and your family and talk about what kind of photos you would like to have in your home.
Let me, "Capture YOUR memories.....soon." 


No comments:

Post a Comment