Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Lap Top and Engagement Photos


I am so excited!!! My husband just bought me a brand new laptop computer for my photography business. I have always been a desk top girl so this lap top stuff is kind of new to me. It's very thin and very light. It has Windows 8 which is brand new to me also. People who have the new Windows 8 say they really like it- I am excited to learn all the ins and outs of this thing.

In the year 2011, my husband and I were blessed to have both of our children, Matthew and Katie, get married. Katie married Jason in April and 3 weeks later, Matthew married Brooke. Most people would think that was a bit crazy but for the most part, it wasn't bad at all. Both weddings were very different from each other and so much FUN!!!!!!

A few months before each wedding, I took the bride and groom to be, out for some engagement photos. Both photo sessions were taken in various spots around Fullerton, California.

I love to take engagement photos. New love is so very exciting and I try to capture that love with images that speak their feelings. I enjoy using lots of different areas to take the pictures. I believe each spot adds a new level of love. 

If you are interested in engagement photos, please call me and we can discuss your wants and needs for pictures of you and your loved one.



Katie and Jason









Matthew and Brooke










It's springtime and Love is in the air. 
Dating, Engaged, or Married.... 
Let me capture your love with photos you will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment