Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Cousin, Bethany's, Wedding

Weddings are such a wonderful time to come together and celebrate love and laughter and family and friends. I was honored to attend my cousin, Bethany's wedding a few weeks ago. I was not the official photographer for the day but most of the people who know me, know I don't go too many places without taking my camera with me. I took a few pictures of the event to give to Bethany as a little extra gift for her and her new hubby.
I know that Bethany likes all types of photography so I decided to play around with some of them and give her a few pictures that aren't the standard color photo.
beautiful centerpieces

getting the little ones ready for the pictures.

the beautiful bride

a little fun with Photoshop

a very happy groom

now that's how you dance with your bride.

let's get this party started
Whether it is a wedding or other celebration, let me design the photos you want- let me show you what I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment