Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Babies grow up too fast....


I have the wonderful opportunity to watch my little grand daughter, Sophia, one day a week. And because "Nana" is a photographer, she gets to have her picture taken a lot. Babies grow up way to fast.... they change so much from month to month- sometimes from week to week. I believe that capturing these precious days is so important to the parents as well as for the child. I love taken pictures of little ones doing whatever they do- playing, exploring, even crying. I also love playing with some different filters to add a sense of wonderment to the images. Here are a few pictures that I recently took of my sweet little Sophia- just being herself.
 
 







 
Don't let these precious moments go un-captured. 
Call me soon for a sitting with your family- no matter how young or how old they may be.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment