Thursday, November 28, 2013

No need to go far.....

I am always happy to take some updated pictures for previous clients. But this client is a little different than most. You see, Dave is my contractor. He has remodeled most of the interior of my house (so far) for the past 8 years and did a fabulous job at that. I trust Dave fully with making my home look and feel warm, inviting and most of all, special. He has worked so hard to give me his best work and so when he and his family wanted me to take their pictures again, I wanted to do the same for them- do my best and give them something special.


Dave and Kathy built a beautiful fire pit and gazebo for the home and the front yard was a perfect spot for some family pictures. And for that added extra special touch, their son, Jeremy, played guitar for us during part of our photo shoot time. It was a perfect fall afternoon and such a relaxing atmosphere.
So is you have a favorite spot- even if it is in your own yard, let's try it out for some family photos. 
Here are just a couple of photos that I wanted to share with you. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment