Monday, June 2, 2014

A lovely day for a wedding

Steven and Jenny- a lovely January wedding day...


I was thrilled when I was asked to take pictures for my neighbor’s son’s wedding. You see, I grew up with the mom here in Brea, and I have taken this family’s pictures many times in the past so it was such a wonderful feeling to be able to photograph the wedding.
 
This was a different wedding than I was accustom to shooting. The couple, Steven and Jenny, got married in the Mormon Temple in Orange County. There is no photography in the temple it’s self so no ceremony pictures. And the couple opted for no any bridesmaids or groomsmen either. Which meant that, besides the family group shots, I got to spend a lot of time with just the bride and the groom. 

And to add an extra special twist to the day, it was the groom's birthday too. They were such a lovely couple to work with and I hope they enjoy the photos of their special day for years to come.

Congratulations to Steven and Jenny- blessings to you both.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment